Details about Markus Haavio
Access statistics for papers by Markus Haavio.
Last updated 2014-02-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sin Licenses Revisited
Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics View citations (1)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2012) View citations (2)
- House Price Fluctuations and Residential Sorting
Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics
Also in 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2006)
- The Political Economy of Sin Taxes
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2011)
- Housing Markets and Labor Mobility
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003, Society for Computational Economics View citations (7)
- Housing Markets, Liquidity Constraints and Labor Mobility
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics View citations (8)
- Transboundary Pollution and Household Mobility: Are They Equivalent?
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2005)
- Essays on Environmental Policy and International Factor Mobility
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics, Department of Economics
- Financial and economic downturns in OECD countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (6), 407-412 View citations (2)
- Buying a Home with a Resale Value: Location, Location, Location
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2013, 115, (4), 1046-1083
- The political economy of sin taxes
European Economic Review, 2011, 55, (4), 575-594 View citations (49)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2005, 50, (2), 252-275 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2001)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.