Details about Andrew John Healy
Access statistics for papers by Andrew John Healy.
Last updated 2012-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Personal Emotions and Political Decision Making: Implications for Voter Competence
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business View citations (1)
- How Do People Learn by Listening to Others? Experimental Evidence from Thailand
Experimental, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Do voters demand responsive governments? Evidence from Indian disaster relief
Journal of Development Economics, 2012, 97, (2), 167-181 View citations (50)
- Can Teams Help to Close the Gender Competition Gap?
Economic Journal, 2011, 121, (555), 1192-1204 View citations (67)
- How effectively do people learn from a variety of different opinions?
Experimental Economics, 2009, 12, (4), 386-416 View citations (3)
- Finding the poor in Thailand
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (5), 739-759 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.