Details about Paula L. Hernandez-Verme
Access statistics for papers by Paula L. Hernandez-Verme.
Last updated 2014-10-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inflation, Growth and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2004)
- Multiple Reserve Requirements, Exchange Rates, Sudden Stops and Equilibrium Dynamics in a Small Open Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2009) View citations (1)
- Private Electronic Money, Fiat Money and the Payments System
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (1)
- A Semiparametric Time Trend Varying Coefficients Model: With An Application to Evaluate Credit Rationing in U.S. Credit Market
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2012, 13, (1), 189-210 View citations (2)
- Financial Fragility, Exchange-Rate Regimes, and Sudden Stops in a Small Open Economy
Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, 2012, 1, (3), 25-54
- INTERNATIONAL RESERVES CRISES, MONETARY INTEGRATION, AND THE PAYMENTS SYSTEM DURING THE INTERNATIONAL GOLD STANDARD
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2005, 9, (4), 516-541 View citations (1)
- Inflation, growth and exchange rate regimes in small open economies
Economic Theory, 2004, 24, (4), 839-856 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.