Details about Shafik Hebous
Access statistics for papers by Shafik Hebous.
Last updated 2020-04-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Destination-Based Allowance for Corporate Equity
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- Evaluating the Effects of ACE Systems on Multinational Debt Financing and Investment
Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2017)
- The Present and Future of Tax Havens / El presente y futuro de los paraísos fiscales / El present i futur dels paradisos fiscals
IEB Reports, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB)
- On deficits and symmetries in a fiscal capacity
SAFE Working Paper Series, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE View citations (1)
- Revisiting the narrative approach of estimating tax multipliers
SAFE Working Paper Series, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Scandinavian Journal of Economics (2018)
- Towards a fiscal union? On the acceptability of a fiscal transfer system in the eurozone
SAFE White Paper Series, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE
- Revisiting the Narrative Approach of Estimating Fiscal Multipliers
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
- What do we know about the tax planning of German-based multinational firms?
SAFE White Paper Series, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in ifo DICE Report (2015)
- A Journey from a Corruption Port to a Tax Haven
Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2014)
- The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Surveys (2011)
- Curbing corporate debt bias: Do limitations to interest deductibility work?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 96, (C), 368-378 View citations (3)
- Growth-Enhancing Corporate Tax Reform in Belgium
Nordic Tax Journal, 2018, 2018, (1), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Revisiting the Narrative Approach of Estimating Tax Multipliers
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2018, 120, (2), 428-439 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Evaluating the effects of ACE systems on multinational debt financing and investment
Journal of Public Economics, 2017, 156, (C), 131-149 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Toward a Mutualization of European Unemployment Insurance? On Limiting the Downsides of a Fiscal Transfer System for the Eurozone
CESifo Economic Studies, 2016, 62, (2), 376-395 View citations (1)
- What Do We Know about the Tax Planning of German-based Multinational Firms?
ifo DICE Report, 2015, 12, (04), 15-21
See also Working Paper (2014)
- A journey from a corruption port to a tax haven
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2014, 42, (3), 739-754 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Money at the Docks of Tax Havens: A Guide
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2014, 70, (3), 458-485 View citations (11)
- Estimating the effects of coordinated fiscal actions in the euro area
European Economic Review, 2013, 58, (C), 110-121 View citations (29)
- International debt shifting and multinational firms in developing economies
Economics Letters, 2011, 113, (2), 135-138 View citations (41)
- THE EFFECTS OF DISCRETIONARY FISCAL POLICY ON MACROECONOMIC AGGREGATES: A REAPPRAISAL
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2011, 25, (4), 674-707 View citations (77)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&a Versus Greenfield Investments
National Tax Journal, 2011, 64, (3), 817-38 View citations (37)
- Debt financing and sharp currency depreciations: wholly versus partially-owned multinational affiliates
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2010, 146, (2), 281-302 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.