Details about Daifeng He
Access statistics for papers by Daifeng He.
Last updated 2018-04-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Security Benefits, Life Expectancy and Early Retirement
2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- The Role of Medical Expenditure Risk in Portfolio Allocation Decisions
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (11), 1447-1458 View citations (4)
- Does Formal Employment Reduce Informal Caregiving?
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (7), 829-843 View citations (11)
- Medicare Part D and Portfolio Choice
American Economic Review, 2016, 106, (5), 339-42 View citations (3)
- Physician responses to rising local unemployment rates: Healthcare provision to Medicare and privately insured patients
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 40, (C), 97-108 View citations (4)
- Public Reporting and Demand Rationing: Evidence from the Nursing Home Industry
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (11), 1437-1451 View citations (4)
- Hospital volume responses to Medicare's Outpatient Prospective Payment System: Evidence from Florida
Journal of Health Economics, 2012, 31, (5), 730-743 View citations (13)
- Is there dynamic adverse selection in the life insurance market?
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 113-115 View citations (7)
- Tax incentives and the decision to purchase long-term care insurance
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (1-2), 296-310 View citations (29)
- The life insurance market: Asymmetric information revisited
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (9-10), 1090-1097 View citations (36)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.