Details about Sofia Teives Henriques
Access statistics for papers by Sofia Teives Henriques.
Last updated 2017-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Danish Agricultural Revolution in an Energy Perspective: A Case of Development with Few Domestic Energy Sources
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) (2014) View citations (5)
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics (2014) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Economic History Review (2016)
- The Drivers of Long-run CO2 Emissions: A Global Perspective since 1800
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (2)
Also in Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics (2014) View citations (3)
Economic Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Economics Department (2014) View citations (1)
- The Need for Robust, Consistent Methods in Societal Exergy Accounting
Ecological Economics, 2017, 141, (C), 11-21 View citations (16)
- The drivers of long-run CO2 emissions in Europe, North America and Japan since 1800
Energy Policy, 2017, 101, (C), 537-549 View citations (15)
- The Danish agricultural revolution in an energy perspective: a case of development with few domestic energy sources
Economic History Review, 2016, 69, (3), 844-869 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy
Ecological Economics, 2010, 70, (2), 271-282 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.