Details about Eun Jeong Heo
Access statistics for papers by Eun Jeong Heo.
Last updated 2020-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Kidney exchange with immunosuppressants
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (6)
- Preference profiles for efficiency, fairness, and consistency in school choice problems
International Journal of Game Theory, 2019, 48, (1), 243-266
- Implementation in stochastic dominance Nash equilibria
Social Choice and Welfare, 2017, 48, (1), 5-30
- A characterization of the extended serial correspondence
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2015, 59, (C), 102-110 View citations (3)
- Probabilistic assignment problem with multi-unit demands: A generalization of the serial rule and its characterization
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2014, 54, (C), 40-47 View citations (10)
- The extended serial correspondence on a rich preference domain
International Journal of Game Theory, 2014, 43, (2), 439-454 View citations (6)
- Strategy-proof rules for two public goods: double median rules
Social Choice and Welfare, 2013, 41, (4), 895-922 View citations (6)
- Probabilistic assignment of objects: Characterizing the serial rule
Journal of Economic Theory, 2012, 147, (5), 2072-2082 View citations (22)
- Queueing problems with two parallel servers
International Journal of Economic Theory, 2008, 4, (2), 299-315 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.