Details about Leif Helland
Access statistics for papers by Leif Helland.
Last updated 2017-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Nurses More Altruistic than Real Estate Brokers?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (18)
Also in Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics (2011) View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Psychology (2011)
- Self-serving Dictators
Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Information and coordination frictions in experimental posted offer markets
Journal of Economic Theory, 2017, 167, (C), 53-74 View citations (3)
- When Does Informal Enforcement Work?
Journal of Conflict Resolution, 2016, 60, (7), 1312-1340 View citations (5)
- Platform selection in the lab
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 99, (C), 168-177 View citations (1)
- Electoral agency in the lab: Learning to throw out the rascals
Journal of Theoretical Politics, 2013, 25, (2), 214-233
- Can exit prizes induce lame ducks to shirk less? Experimental evidence
European Journal of Government and Economics, 2012, 1, (2), 106-125
- Persistent rent extraction
Public Choice, 2012, 153, (1), 205-213
- Are nurses more altruistic than real estate brokers?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2011, 32, (5), 818-831 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Partisan conflicts and parliamentary dominance: the Norwegian political business cycle
Public Choice, 2011, 147, (1), 139-154 View citations (2)
- Geographical redistribution with disproportional representation: a politico-economic model of Norwegian road projects
Public Choice, 2009, 139, (1), 5-19 View citations (18)
- Renegotiation Proofness and Climate Agreements: Some Experimental Evidence
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, 2008, 34, 2 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.