Details about Riza Radmehr
Access statistics for papers by Riza Radmehr.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Prices of Oil, Currency, and Capital on Food Prices: An Empirical Evidence from the Panel VAR Analysis
2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (4)
- Energy Consumption and Environmental Pollution: Evidence from the Spatial Panel Simultaneous-Equations Model of Developing Countries
2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (1)
- Investigation of Relationship Between World Food Prices and Energy Price: A Panel SUR Approach
2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Assessing the Global Drivers of Sustained Economic Development: The Role of Trade Openness, Financial Development, and FDI
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (21), 1-21 View citations (1)
- Exploring the Nexus of Renewable Energy, Ecological Footprint, and Economic Growth through Globalization and Human Capital in G7 Economics
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (19), 1-19 View citations (1)
- Quantifying and managing the water-energy-food nexus in dry regions food insecurity: New methods and evidence
Agricultural Water Management, 2021, 245, (C) View citations (5)
- Renewable Energy Consumption, CO2 Emissions, and Economic Growth Nexus: A Simultaneity Spatial Modeling Analysis of EU Countries
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2021, 57, (C), 13-27 View citations (26)
- The Impact of Consumer Beef Safety Awareness on U.S. Beef Exports
The International Trade Journal, 2021, 35, (2), 135-156 View citations (1)
- Driving mechanism of concentrated rural resettlement in upland areas of Sichuan Basin: A perspective of marketing hierarchy transformation
Land Use Policy, 2020, 99, (C) View citations (7)
- Effects of Agricultural, Manufacturing, and Mineral Exports on Angola’s Economic Growth
Energies, 2020, 13, (6), 1-17 View citations (7)
- Energy Price Policies and Food Prices: Empirical Evidence from Iran
Energies, 2020, 13, (15), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Quantifying impacts of internships in an international agriculture degree program
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (8), 1-28
- Socio-cultural roots of rural settlement dispersion in Sichuan Basin: The perspective of Chinese lineage
Land Use Policy, 2019, 88, (C) View citations (6)
- Application of Linear and Non-linear Programming Model to Assess the Sustainability of Water Resources in Agricultural Patterns
International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), 2014, 04, (1), 6 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.