Details about Ines Helm
Access statistics for papers by Ines Helm.
Last updated 2023-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Dynamic Response of Municipal Budgets to Revenue Shocks
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2021)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2021) View citations (2)
- National Industry Trade Shocks, Local Labor Markets, and Agglomeration Spillovers
Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Studies (2020)
- Spillover Effects in Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Mass Layoffs
VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (11)
- Correction to: Spillover Effects of Mass Layoffs
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2020, 18, (1), 540-540 View citations (15)
- National Industry Trade Shocks, Local Labour Markets, and Agglomeration Spillovers
Review of Economic Studies, 2020, 87, (3), 1399-1431 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Spillover Effects of Mass Layoffs
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2020, 18, (1), 427-468 View citations (56)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.