Details about Miguel Henry
Access statistics for papers by Miguel Henry.
Last updated 2019-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Socioeconomic Factors influencing the Spatial Spread of COVID-19 in the United States
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
- An Information-Theoretic Approach to Estimating Willingness To Pay for River Recreation Site Attributes
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- An Information-Theoretic Approach to Modeling Binary Choices: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Recreation Site Attributes
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Assessing U.S. Household Purchase Dynamics for Dietary Fiber
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Permutation Entropy and Information Recovery in Nonlinear Dynamic Economic Time Series
Econometrics, 2019, 7, (1), 1-16
- Work Continuation while Treated for Breast Cancer
ILR Review, 2015, 68, (4), 916-954 View citations (1)
- PENTROPY: GAUSS module to compute Permutation Entropy point estimates of a time series
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.