Details about Iida Häkkinen Skans
Access statistics for papers by Iida Häkkinen Skans.
Last updated 2019-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Wage Flexibility in a Unionized Economy with Stable Wage Dispersion
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Working Papers, National Institute of Economic Research (2017)
- Do university entrance exams predict academic achievement?
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Working while enrolled in a university: Does it pay?
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2006)
- The Effect of a Student Aid Reform on Graduation: A Duration Analysis
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (35)
- School Resources and Student Achievement Revisited: New Evidence Using Panel Data
Discussion Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research View citations (3)
- Self‐screening Effects of Monitoring: Evidence from a Quasi Experiment in the Swedish Temporary Parental Benefit Program
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 80, (5), 893-904
- Working while enrolled in a university: does it pay?
Labour Economics, 2006, 13, (2), 167-189 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- School resources and student achievement revisited: new evidence from panel data
Economics of Education Review, 2003, 22, (3), 329-335 View citations (46)