Details about Chong Mun Ho
Access statistics for papers by Chong Mun Ho.
Last updated 2020-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Education inequality: become better or worse?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Why Has Education Inequality Widened in Sabah, Malaysia?
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (1), 569-575 View citations (1)
- TESTING FOR LINEAR AND NON-LINEAR GRANGER NON-CAUSALITY HYPOTHESIS BETWEEN STOCK AND BOND: THE CASES OF MALAYSIA AND SINGAPORE
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2014, 59, (05), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Nonlinearity in ASEAN-5 export-led growth model: Empirical evidence from nonparametric approach
Economic Modelling, 2013, 32, (C), 136-145 View citations (8)
- Co-Movement Between Malaysian Stock Index and Bond Index: Empirical Evidence from Rank Tests for Cointegration
The IUP Journal of Applied Finance, 2012, 18, (1), 5-18 View citations (1)
- Impact of exchange rate volatility on import flows: the case of Malaysia and the United States
Applied Financial Economics, 2012, 22, (24), 2027-2034 View citations (6)
- Export and economic growth in Southeast Asia current Newly Industrialized Countries: Evidence from nonparametric approach
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2683-2693 View citations (2)
- A test of the present value model of stock prices under rational and adaptive expectations using Bursa Malaysia data from 1983 to 2003
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (18), 1835-1839 View citations (1)
- An empirical analysis of calendar anomalies in the Malaysian stock market
Applied Financial Economics, 2010, 20, (3), 255-264 View citations (8)
- Long-run Validity of Export-Led Growth: An Empirical Reinvestigation from Linear and Nonlinear Cointegration Test
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (2), 1182-1190 View citations (3)
- Phillips curves and openness: New evidence from selected Asian economies
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (1), 253-264
- No Lessons Learned: A Critique of the Queensland Local Government Reform Commission Final Report
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, 2008, 15, (1), 67-84
- The Cost of Risk Sharing: The Effects of Savings Subsidization and Longevity on Gifts, Fertility and Savings
The IUP Journal of Public Finance, 2008, VI, (3), 49-59
- A SAVINGS SUBSIDISATION SYSTEM IN A MODEL OF ENDOGENOUS FERTILITY AND ENDOGENOUS GROWTH: AN EXTENSION OF WIGGER (1999)
Australian Economic Papers, 2006, 45, (3), 179-187
- An Analysis of Stress Testing for Asian Stock Portfolios
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2005, IV, (5), 19-30
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.