Details about Matthew J. Holian
Access statistics for papers by Matthew J. Holian.
Last updated 2013-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Household Demand for Low Carbon Public Policies: Evidence from California
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Assessing Municipal Bond Default Probabilities
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- The Rise of the Low Carbon Consumer City
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Parchment, guns, and the problem of governance
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Firm and industry effects in accounting versus economic profit data
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (6), 527-529 View citations (2)
- Homeownership, dissatisfaction and voting
Journal of Housing Economics, 2011, 20, (4), 267-275 View citations (2)
- Understanding the M-form Hypothesis
Journal of Industrial Organization Education, 2011, 5, (1), 1-10
- Intellectual property and antitrust limitations on contract: comment
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 2680-2684
- The persistence of accounting versus economic profit
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (3), 2189-2196
- Outsourcing in US cities, ambulances and elderly voters
Public Choice, 2009, 141, (3), 421-445 View citations (1)
- COMPSTAT, COMMUNITY POLICING AND "THE SCIENCE OF SUCCESS": A MARKET-BASED APPROACH TO POLICE MANAGEMENT
Economic Affairs, 2007, 27, (4), 23-29
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.