Details about Brady P. Horn
Access statistics for papers by Brady P. Horn.
Last updated 2021-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Centers and Property Values
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs, Opioid Abuse, and Crime
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Southern Economic Journal (2021)
- Do Minimum Wage Increases Influence Worker Health?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (41)
Also in AEI Economics Working Papers, American Enterprise Institute (2016) View citations (24)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2017)
- Recessions and Admissions to Substance Abuse Treatment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Prescription drug monitoring programs, opioid abuse, and crime
Southern Economic Journal, 2021, 87, (3), 808-848 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Centers and Residential Property Values
American Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 7, (2), 185 - 221
- BUSINESS CYCLES AND ADMISSIONS TO SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2020, 38, (1), 139-154 View citations (1)
- Major league soccer expansion and property values: do sports franchises generate amenities or disamenities?
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (44), 4881-4899
- Private vs. public prisons? A dynamic analysis of the long-term tradeoffs between cost-efficiency and recidivism in the US prison system
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (41), 4499-4511
- Balance of Power, Domestic Violence, and Health Injuries: Evidence from Demographic and Health Survey of Nepal
World Development, 2018, 102, (C), 18-29 View citations (2)
- DO MINIMUM WAGE INCREASES INFLUENCE WORKER HEALTH?
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (4), 1986-2007 View citations (36)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The impact of behavioural risk-reduction interventions on willingness to pay to avoid sexually transmitted infections: a stated preference study of justice-involved youth
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (56), 5673-5685
- The impact of clandestine methamphetamine labs on property values: Discovery, decontamination and stigma
Journal of Urban Economics, 2017, 99, (C), 161-172 View citations (5)
- PROXIMITY AND VOTING FOR PROFESSIONAL SPORTING STADIUMS: THE PATTERN OF SUPPORT FOR THE SEAHAWK STADIUM REFERENDUM
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (4), 678-688 View citations (10)
- QUANTIFYING BIAS IN DRIVING-UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE ENFORCEMENT
Economic Inquiry, 2014, 52, (1), 269-284
- Valuation of Internal Quality Characteristics Across Apple Cultivars
Agribusiness, 2013, 29, (2), 228-241 View citations (7)
- Consumer Preferences for Socially Responsible Production Attributes Across Food Products
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2009, 38, (3), 12 View citations (5)
Also in Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2009, 38, (3), 345-356 (2009) View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.