Details about Nazaire Houssou
Access statistics for papers by Nazaire Houssou.
Last updated 2015-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economics of tractor ownership under rainfed agriculture with applications in Ghana
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (3)
- The changing landscape of agriculture in Ghana: Drivers of farm mechanization and its impacts on cropland expansion and intensification
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
- Agricultural mechanization in Ghana: Is specialization in agricultural mechanization a viable business model?
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (13)
Also in GSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2013) View citations (13)
- Animal traction in Ghana
GSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (8)
- Mechanization in Ghana: Searching for sustainable service supply models
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (15)
- How Best to Target the Poor? An operational targeting of the poor using indicator-based proxy means tests
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) View citations (2)
- To Target or Not to Target? The cost efficiency of indicator-based targeting
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Operational Models for Improving the Targeting Efficiency of Agricultural and Development Policies: A systematic comparison of different estimation methods using out-of-sample tests
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Targeting the poor and smallholder farmers: empirical evidence from Malawi
Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series), Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture (2010)
- Proxy Means Tests for Targeting the Poorest Households -- Applications to Uganda
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- Developing Poverty Assessment Tools Based on Principal Component Analysis: Results from Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Uganda, and Peru
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
- Mechanization in Ghana: Emerging demand, and the search for alternative supply models
Food Policy, 2014, 48, (C), 168-181 View citations (46)
- Agricultural Mechanization in Ghana: Is Specialized Agricultural Mechanization Service Provision a Viable Business Model?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (5), 1237-1244 View citations (19)
- Operational Models for Improving the Targeting Efficiency of Development Policies: A Systematic Comparison of Different Estimation Methods Using Out-of-sample Tests
The European Journal of Development Research, 2012, 24, (3), 465-490
- To target or not to target? The costs, benefits, and impacts of indicator-based targeting
Food Policy, 2011, 36, (5), 626-636 View citations (5)
Also in Food Policy, 2011, 36, (5), 627-637 (2011) View citations (12)
- Targeting the Poor and Smallholder Farmers Empirical Evidence from Malawi
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2010, 49, (4), 18
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.