Details about Chinh Quoc Ho
Access statistics for papers by Chinh Quoc Ho.
Last updated 2016-09-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Efficient contracting and incentive agreements between regulators and bus operators: The influence of risk preferences of contracting agents on contract choice
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2016, 87, (C), 22-40 View citations (11)
- Vehicle value of travel time savings: Evidence from a group-based modelling approach
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2016, 88, (C), 134-150 View citations (3)
- Identifying preferences for public transport investments under a constrained budget
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 72, (C), 27-46 View citations (7)
- Intra-household Interactions in tour-based mode choice: The role of social, temporal, spatial and resource constraints
Transport Policy, 2015, 38, (C), 52-63 View citations (14)
- Intra-household interactions in transport research: a review
Transport Reviews, 2015, 35, (1), 33-55 View citations (22)
- The role of perceived acceptability of alternatives in identifying and assessing choice set processing strategies in stated choice settings: The case of road pricing reform
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2015, 83, (C), 225-237 View citations (2)
- Metrobuses in Sydney: How high capacity and high frequency services are benefiting the Metropolitan fringe
Research in Transportation Economics, 2014, 48, (C), 339-348 View citations (3)
- Evaluating the impact of bus network planning changes in Sydney, Australia
Transport Policy, 2013, 30, (C), 13-25 View citations (3)
- Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2013, 49, (C), 206-219 View citations (15)
- Tour-based mode choice of joint household travel patterns on weekend and weekday
Transportation, 2013, 40, (4), 789-811 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.