Details about Andrei Hrebenciuc, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Andrei Hrebenciuc, Sr..
Last updated 2019-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agriculture and the Twofold Relationship between Food Security and Climate Change. Evidence from Romania
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2019, 21, (51), 285
- Banking Union framework and the stability of the European Banking sector
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (1(610), Spring), 291-298 View citations (1)
- The costs of Brexit for UK economy
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (2(611), Summer), 319-327
- Analysing movements in investor’s risk aversion using the Heston volatility model
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (3(580)), 121-134
- Conditional Probability and Econometric Models
Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, 2013, 61, (1), 77-80
- The lack of consistency in budget deficit criteria in the Stability and Growth Pact
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (1(578)), 63-72
- Public Debt Evolution in the Eurozone and the Need of Policy Coordination
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2010, 8(549), (9(549)), 53-62 View citations (3)
- Effects of International Financial Turbulences Extension on the Romanian Economy. Prevention Solutions
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 8(525), (8(525)), 31-42 View citations (2)
- POLICY MAKING AND THE SPHERES OF INFLUENCE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2007, 11(516)(supplement)(vol2), (11(516)(supplement)(vol2)), 299-306
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.