Details about Xingwei Hu
Access statistics for papers by Xingwei Hu.
Last updated 2019-12-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Dichotomous Analysis of Unemployment Welfare
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2018)
- How do Structural Features Affect Corporate Exposures to Macro-financial Shocks in Open Economies?
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College
- A Theory of Dichotomous Valuation with Applications to Variable Selection
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Crime and the Economy in Mexican States: Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Recognizing the Bias: Financial Cycles and Fiscal Policy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- An Asymmetric Shapley–Shubik Power Index
International Journal of Game Theory, 2006, 34, (2), 229-240 View citations (6)
- On authority distributions in organizations: controls
Games and Economic Behavior, 2003, 45, (1), 153-170 View citations (18)
- On authority distributions in organizations: equilibrium
Games and Economic Behavior, 2003, 45, (1), 132-152 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.