Details about Claudia Hupkau
Access statistics for papers by Claudia Hupkau.
Last updated 2017-12-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fertility and Mothers' Labor Supply: New Evidence Using Time-to-Conception
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2017)
- Post-compulsory education in England: choices and implications
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in National Institute Economic Review (2017)
- Post-16 educational choices in England
CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
- Post-Compulsory Education in England: Choices and Implications
National Institute Economic Review, 2017, 240, (1), R42-R57 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Academies, charter and free schools: do new school types deliver better outcomes?
Economic Policy, 2016, 31, (87), 453-501 View citations (21)
- School reforms and pupil performance
Labour Economics, 2016, 41, (C), 9-19 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.