Details about Kim Van Huynh
Access statistics for papers by Kim Van Huynh.
Last updated 2011-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Matching Model of the Academic Publication Market
ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School View citations (6)
Also in ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School (2010) View citations (2)
Post-Print, HAL (2010)
- Children's First Names and Immigration Background in France
SULCIS Working Papers, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS
Also in Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics (2009) View citations (1)
- Desk rejection in an academic publication market model with matching frictions
ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School View citations (5)
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2009) View citations (1)
- The "Read or Write" Dilemma in Academic Production: A European Perspective
ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School View citations (7)
- Default on sustainable public debt: illiquidity suspect convicted
Economics Letters, 2004, 82, (2), 205-211 View citations (17)
- Dette publique. Du risque d'insoutenabilité au risque d'illiquidité
Revue économique, 2003, 54, (4), 773-784 View citations (7)
- Growth patterns under imitation in the investment decision
Economic Systems, 2001, 25, (1), 51-64
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.