Details about Gianluca Iannucci
Access statistics for papers by Gianluca Iannucci.
Last updated 2022-09-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model
Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia
Also in SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies (2016)
- The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2019)
- Groundwater Exploitation and Illegal Behaviors in a Differential Game
Dynamic Games and Applications, 2022, 12, (3), 996-1009 View citations (1)
- Sustainable development of rural areas: a dynamic model in between tourism exploitation and landscape decline
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2022, 32, (3), 991-1016
- (Dis)honest bureaucrats and (non)compliant firms in an evolutionary game
Metroeconomica, 2021, 72, (2), 321-344
- Should I stay or should I go? Carbon leakage and ETS in an evolutionary model
Energy Economics, 2021, 103, (C)
- The evolution of organic market between third-party certification and participatory guarantee systems
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, 2021, 10, (3)
- Emission permits, innovation and sanction in an evolutionary game
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2020, 37, (2), 525-546
- Emission permits and the dynamics of clean and dirty firms in an evolutionary competition model
Metroeconomica, 2019, 70, (3), 476-487
- Land use and pollution in a two-sector evolutionary model
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2019, 50, (C), 114-125 View citations (4)
- The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investments in Land and Pollution Accumulation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 72, (1), 135-154 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Structural change and inter-sectoral mobility in a two-sector economy
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2015, 79, (C), 18-29 View citations (1)
- Free allocation of emission permits to reduce carbon leakage: an evolutionary approach
Chapter 6 in Handbook on Trade Policy and Climate Change, 2022, pp 76-93
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.