Details about Gianluca Iannucci
Access statistics for papers by Gianluca Iannucci.
Last updated 2021-06-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model
Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia
Also in SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies (2016)
- The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2019)
- (Dis)honest bureaucrats and (non)compliant firms in an evolutionary game
Metroeconomica, 2021, 72, (2), 321-344
- Emission permits, innovation and sanction in an evolutionary game
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2020, 37, (2), 525-546
- Emission permits and the dynamics of clean and dirty firms in an evolutionary competition model
Metroeconomica, 2019, 70, (3), 476-487
- Land use and pollution in a two-sector evolutionary model
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2019, 50, (C), 114-125 View citations (2)
- The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investments in Land and Pollution Accumulation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 72, (1), 135-154 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Structural change and inter-sectoral mobility in a two-sector economy
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2015, 79, (C), 18-29 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.