Details about Alejandro Ibarra-Yunez
Access statistics for papers by Alejandro Ibarra-Yunez.
Last updated 2023-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Spaghetti Regionalism or Strategic Foreign Trade: Some Evidence for Mexico
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2003)
- Electricity transmission cost allocation and network efficiency: Implications for Mexico's liberalized power market
Utilities Policy, 2019, 59, (C), - View citations (2)
- Energy reform in Mexico: Imperfect unbundling in the electricity sector
Utilities Policy, 2015, 35, (C), 19-27 View citations (8)
- Territorial Distribution Analysis of Projects of the Clean Development Mechanism: The Case of the Mexican States
Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, 2012, XXI, (2), 213-250
- Strategic Conduct and Access Discrimination, in the Semi-Liberalized Electricity Sector in Mexico
Frontiers in Finance and Economics, 2004, 1, (1), 57-69
- Spaghetti regionalism or strategic foreign trade: some evidence for Mexico
Journal of Development Economics, 2003, 72, (2), 567-584 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.