Details about Yoko Ibuka
Access statistics for papers by Yoko Ibuka.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Analysis of Peer Effects on Vaccination Behavior Using a Model of Privately Provided Public Goods
Discussion paper series. A, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University View citations (1)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2018) View citations (1)
- End-Of-Life Medical Spending In Last Twelve Months Of Life Is Lower Than Previously Reported
Post-Print, HAL View citations (15)
- Regional Variations in Access to Healthcare among Japanese Individuals over 50 Years Old: An analysis using JSTAR (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Vaccination policy of Japanese municipalities
Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University
- Medical Spending in Japan: An Analysis Using Administrative Data from a Citizen's Health Insurance Plan
Fiscal Studies, 2016, 37, 561-592 View citations (4)
- Out-of-pocket payments and community-wide health outcomes: an examination of influenza vaccination subsidies in Japan
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2016, 11, (3), 275-302 View citations (1)
- Subsidies for influenza vaccination, vaccination rates, and health outcomes among the elderly in Japan
Japan and the World Economy, 2015, 36, (C), 56-66 View citations (2)
- Health Systems in Low- and Middle-Income Countries edited by Richard D. Smith and Kara Hanson, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012, xix + 288 pp
The Developing Economies, 2013, 51, (4), 411-413
- The Stabilization of an Open Economy with Capital Controls: An Analysis Using Malaysian Data
Asian Economic Papers, 2003, 2, (3), 63-83 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.