Details about Kazuyuki Inagaki
Access statistics for papers by Kazuyuki Inagaki.
Last updated 2019-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Revisiting the fiscal theory of sovereign risk from a DSGE viewpoint
BCAM Working Papers, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics
- Measuring Financial Market Contagion Using Dually-Traded Stocks of Asian Firms
CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Asian Economics (2007)
- Wage curve in dual labor markets: cross-sectional evidence from Japan
Economics and Business Letters, 2015, 4, (2), 51-56
- Labor adjustment in the Japanese health care industry: some empirical evidence
Health Economics, 2012, 21, (2), 173-177
- Income inequality and the suicide rate in Japan: Evidence from cointegration and LA-VAR
Journal of Applied Economics, 2010, 13, 113-133 View citations (8)
- Estimating the interest rate semi-elasticity of the demand for money in low interest rate environments
Economic Modelling, 2009, 26, (1), 147-154 View citations (7)
- Measuring financial market contagion using dually-traded stocks of Asian firms
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (1), 217-236 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Testing for volatility spillover between the British pound and the euro
Research in International Business and Finance, 2007, 21, (2), 161-174 View citations (35)
- Output Correlation and EMU: Evidence from European Countries
Journal of Economic Integration, 2006, 21, 458-473 View citations (1)
- Technological Progress, Income Distribution, and Unemployment
SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer
- Economic Growth and Unemployment: Theoretical Foundations of Okun's Law
Chapter 3 in Studies in Medium-Run Macroeconomics Growth, Fluctuations, Unemployment, Inequality and Policies, 2015, pp 69-85
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.