Details about Shoya Ishimaru
Access statistics for papers by Shoya Ishimaru.
Last updated 2021-10-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Empirical Decomposition of the IV-OLS Gap with Heterogeneous and Nonlinear Effects
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (4)
- What Do We Get from Two-Way Fixed Effects Regressions? Implications from Numerical Equivalence
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (3)
- Government Expenditure on the Public Education System
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Government Expenditure on Education
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Trade preferences and political equilibrium associated with trade liberalization
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2017, 26, (3), 361-384 View citations (3)
- IVOLSDEC: Stata module to produce decomposition of the IV-OLS coefficient gap
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics