Details about Andres Jauregui
Access statistics for papers by Andres Jauregui.
Last updated 2011-05-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- House Price Impacts of Racial, Income, Education, and Age Neighborhood Spatial Concentration
University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Cash and Distressed House Sales Price Discounts: Dual Sample Selection Spatial Interdependence Approaches
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2018, 56, (1), 101-139 View citations (1)
- Sample Selection Approaches to Estimating House Price Cash Differentials
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2017, 54, (1), 117-137 View citations (4)
- HOUSE PRICE IMPACTS OF RACIAL, INCOME, EDUCATION, AND AGE NEIGHBORHOOD SEGREGATION
Journal of Regional Science, 2015, 55, (3), 442-467 View citations (2)
- Evaluating the legitimacy of entrepreneurship and small business as a field of study: An exploratory study in the USA
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 2014, 8, (1), 4-19
- The impact of real estate agents on house prices near environmental disamenities
Housing Policy Debate, 2010, 20, (2), 295-316 View citations (3)
- Housing Prices and Economic Freedom
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2008, 23, (Spring 2008), 1-17 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.