Details about Rustam Jamilov
Access statistics for papers by Rustam Jamilov.
Last updated 2020-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Granular Credit Risk
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy Asymmetry: A Journey into the Caucasian Black Box
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Asian Economics (2014)
- Channels of Monetary Transmission in the CIS
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The federal funds rate in the post-Volcker era: evidence from Basic VAR
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Export diversification and the S-curve effect in a resource-rich state: evidence from Azerbaijan
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2014, 47, (2), 135-154 View citations (2)
- Interest rate pass-through and monetary policy asymmetry: A journey into the Caucasian black box
Journal of Asian Economics, 2014, 31-32, 57-70 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Is there a J-curve for Azerbaijan? New evidence from industry-level analysis
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2014, 7, (1), 83-98 View citations (3)
- Capital mobility in the Caucasus
Economic Systems, 2013, 37, (2), 155-170 View citations (4)
Also in Transition Studies Review, 2013, 19, (3), 313-323 (2013) View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.