Details about Margaret M. Jacobson
Access statistics for papers by Margaret M. Jacobson.
Last updated 2020-02-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Beliefs, Aggregate Risk, and the U.S. Housing Boom
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Recovery of 1933
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- The Federal Reserve System and World War I: Designing Policies without Precedent
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: private and public sources
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Stability (2015)
- Do Forecasters Agree on a Taylor Rule?
Economic Commentary, 2015, (September) View citations (5)
- Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources
Journal of Financial Stability, 2015, 17, (C), 22-34 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- New Rules for Credit Default Swap Trading: Can We Now Follow the Risk?
Economic Commentary, 2014, (June) View citations (2)
- The Overhang of Structures before and since the Great Recession
Economic Commentary, 2014, (March)
- Labor's declining share of income and rising inequality
Economic Commentary, 2012, (Sept) View citations (16)