Details about Jenny Jans
Access statistics for papers by Jenny Jans.
Last updated 2020-01-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Parental leave benefits, household labor supply, and children's long-run outcomes
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Labor Economics (2020)
- Parental Investments in Early Life and Child Outcomes. Evidence from Swedish Parental Leave Rules
Working Papers in Economics, University of Bergen, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2017) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2017) View citations (1)
- Economic Status, Air Quality, and Child Health: Evidence from Inversion Episodes
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
Also in Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics (2014) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2018)
- Parental Leave Benefits, Household Labor Supply, and Children’s Long-Run Outcomes
Journal of Labor Economics, 2020, 38, (1), 261 - 320
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Economic status, air quality, and child health: Evidence from inversion episodes
Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 61, (C), 220-232 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.