Details about Ritika Jain
Access statistics for papers by Ritika Jain.
Last updated 2021-03-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bribery and firm performance in India: A political economy perspective
Journal of Asian Economics, 2020, 68, (C) View citations (1)
- Electricity prices and firms' decisions and outcomes: The case of India after a decade of the Electricity Act
Energy Economics, 2020, 91, (C)
- An empirical analysis of disinvestment policy in India: does ideology matter?
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2019, 22, (4), 384-398
- Effect of Electricity Act on tariff gap within the subsidizing sector: The case of India
Energy Policy, 2019, 132, (C), 901-914 View citations (2)
- Contributions to the exchequer funds by state level public sector enterprises: does political alignment matter?
Constitutional Political Economy, 2018, 29, (1), 93-113
- The Impact of Ideology on Disinvestment Decisions of a Coalition
Public Finance Review, 2018, 46, (5), 821-849
- Influence of Political Alignment and Federal Structure on Public Sector Employment: The case of India
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (1), 305-313
- Is Demonetisation a Windfall for the banking sector? Evidence from the Indian stock market
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 712-722
- Public sector enterprise disinvestment in India: Efficiency gains in a political context
Journal of Asian Economics, 2017, 53, (C), 18-36 View citations (2)
- Mixed duopoly, cross-ownership and partial privatization
Journal of Economics, 2012, 107, (1), 45-70 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.