Details about Ryo Jinnai
Access statistics for papers by Ryo Jinnai.
Last updated 2020-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- On Liquidity Shocks and Asset Prices
Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, Bank of Japan
Also in Discussion paper series, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University (2015) View citations (7)
- Recurrent Bubbles and Economic Growth
CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo
- Recurrent Bubbles, Economic Fluctuations, and Growth
Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, Bank of Japan View citations (5)
- Financial Frictions, Trends, and the Great Recession
Discussion paper series, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Quantitative Economics (2019)
- Liquidity, Trends and the Great Recession
Working Papers, Tokyo Center for Economic Research View citations (9)
Also in UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics (2013) View citations (20)
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (2014) View citations (2)
- News Shocks, Price Levels, and Monetary Policy
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
- Financial frictions, trends, and the great recession
Quantitative Economics, 2019, 10, (2), 735-773
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Connecting Business Cycle Research and Endogenous Growth Research: A Review and an Application to the Japanese Economy
Economic Review, 2017, 68, (4), 289-302
- Innovation, Product Cycle, and Asset Prices
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2015, 18, (3), 484-504 View citations (4)
See also Software Item (2014)
- R&D Shocks and News Shocks
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (7), 1457-1478 View citations (2)
- News shocks and inflation
Economics Letters, 2013, 119, (2), 176-179 View citations (12)
- Optimal inattentive length in macroeconomic models
Economics Letters, 2007, 95, (2), 174-179 View citations (1)
- Code and data files for "Innovation, Product Cycle, and Asset Prices"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.