Details about Hao Jia
Access statistics for papers by Hao Jia.
Last updated 2021-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Contest Functions: Theoretical Foundations and Issues in Estimation
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics View citations (25)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2013)
- Technologies of Conflict
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- The even split rule for (concave) symmetric supermodular functions
Economics Letters, 2020, 186, (C)
- The even split rule in positive assortative matching
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2019, 81, (C), 57-61 View citations (1)
- Contest functions: Theoretical foundations and issues in estimation
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (3), 211-222 View citations (47)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Contests with the Probability of a Draw: A Stochastic Foundation
The Economic Record, 2012, 88, (282), 391-406 View citations (13)
- On a Class of Contest Success Functions
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-14 View citations (1)
- A stochastic derivation of the ratio form of contest success functions
Public Choice, 2008, 135, (3), 125-130 View citations (89)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.