Details about Jacob A. Jordaan
Jacob A. Jordaan edits the NEP report on Development.
Access statistics for papers by Jacob A. Jordaan.
Last updated 2018-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The domestic productivity effects of FDI in Greece: loca(lisa)tion matters!
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (3)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2016) View citations (3)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Transfers to Local Suppliers: Identifying the effects of type of ownership and the technology gap
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Regional Distribution and Spatial Impact of FDI in Greece: evidence from firm-level data
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (7)
- Producer firms, technology diffusion and spillovers to local suppliers: Examining the effects of Foreign Direct Investment and the technology gap
Environment and Planning A, 2017, 49, (12), 2718-2738
- USING GEODATA AND GEOLOCATION IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES: MAPPING OUR CONNECTED WORLD, David Abernathy. London, U.K.: Sage Publishing, 2016. 344+xv. ISBN: 978-104739-0818-5. GBP27.99
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (4), 698-699
- Do societal values influence financial development? New evidence on the effects of post materialism and institutions on stock markets
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 132, (PA), 197-216
- Firm heterogeneity and technology transfers to local suppliers: Disentangling the effects of foreign ownership, technology gap and absorptive capacity
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2013, 22, (1), 75-102 View citations (3)
- Agglomeration and the location choice of foreign direct investment: new evidence from manufacturing FDI in Mexico
Estudios Económicos, 2012, 27, (1), 61-97 View citations (4)
- Regional growth in Mexico under trade liberalisation: how important are agglomeration and FDI?
The Annals of Regional Science, 2012, 48, (1), 179-202 View citations (11)
- Cross-sectional estimation of FDI spillovers when FDI is endogenous: OLS and IV estimates for Mexican manufacturing industries
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (19), 2451-2463 View citations (7)
- FDI, Local Sourcing, and Supportive Linkages with Domestic Suppliers: The Case of Monterrey, Mexico
World Development, 2011, 39, (4), 620-632 View citations (13)
- Local Sourcing and Technology Spillovers to Mexican Suppliers: How Important are FDI and Supplier Characteristics?
Growth and Change, 2011, 42, (3), 287-319 View citations (4)
- Does FDI promote regional development? Evidence from local and regional productivity spillovers in Greece
Eastern Journal of European Studies, 2010, 1(2), 139-164 View citations (7)
- Intra- and Inter-industry Externalities from Foreign Direct Investment in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector: New Evidence from Mexican Regions
World Development, 2008, 36, (12), 2838-2854 View citations (34)
- Regional Foreign Participation and Externalities: New Empirical Evidence from Mexican Regions
Environment and Planning A, 2008, 40, (12), 2948-2969 View citations (2)
Also in Environment and Planning A, 2008, 40, (12), 2948-2969 (2008) View citations (13)
- State Characteristics and the Locational Choice of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Regional FDI in Mexico 1989-2006
Growth and Change, 2008, 39, (3), 389-413 View citations (9)
- Trade Liberalization and Location: Empirical Evidence for Mexican Manufacturing Industries
The Review of Regional Studies, 2006, 36, (3), 279-303 View citations (6)
- Determinants of FDI-induced externalities: New empirical evidence for Mexican manufacturing industries
World Development, 2005, 33, (12), 2103-2118 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.