Details about Jacob A. Jordaan
Jacob A. Jordaan edits the NEP report on Development.
Access statistics for papers by Jacob A. Jordaan.
Last updated 2017-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The domestic productivity effects of FDI in Greece: loca(lisa)tion matters!
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (3)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Transfers to Local Suppliers: Identifying the effects of type of ownership and the technology gap
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Regional Distribution and Spatial Impact of FDI in Greece: evidence from firm-level data
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (7)
- Do societal values influence financial development? New evidence on the effects of post materialism and institutions on stock markets
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 132, (PA), 197-216
- Firm heterogeneity and technology transfers to local suppliers: Disentangling the effects of foreign ownership, technology gap and absorptive capacity
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2013, 22, (1), 75-102 View citations (2)
- Agglomeration and the location choice of foreign direct investment: new evidence from manufacturing FDI in Mexico
Estudios Económicos, 2012, 27, (1), 61-97 View citations (2)
- Regional growth in Mexico under trade liberalisation: how important are agglomeration and FDI?
The Annals of Regional Science, 2012, 48, (1), 179-202 View citations (9)
- Cross-sectional estimation of FDI spillovers when FDI is endogenous: OLS and IV estimates for Mexican manufacturing industries
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (19), 2451-2463 View citations (6)
- FDI, Local Sourcing, and Supportive Linkages with Domestic Suppliers: The Case of Monterrey, Mexico
World Development, 2011, 39, (4), 620-632 View citations (12)
- Local Sourcing and Technology Spillovers to Mexican Suppliers: How Important are FDI and Supplier Characteristics?
Growth and Change, 2011, 42, (3), 287-319 View citations (3)
- Does FDI promote regional development? Evidence from local and regional productivity spillovers in Greece
Eastern Journal of European Studies, 2010, 1(2), 139-164 View citations (7)
- Intra- and Inter-industry Externalities from Foreign Direct Investment in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector: New Evidence from Mexican Regions
World Development, 2008, 36, (12), 2838-2854 View citations (32)
- Regional Foreign Participation and Externalities: New Empirical Evidence from Mexican Regions
Environment and Planning A, 2008, 40, (12), 2948-2969 View citations (2)
Also in Environment and Planning A, 2008, 40, (12), 2948-2969 (2008) View citations (13)
- State Characteristics and the Locational Choice of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Regional FDI in Mexico 1989-2006
Growth and Change, 2008, 39, (3), 389-413 View citations (9)
- Trade Liberalization and Location: Empirical Evidence for Mexican Manufacturing Industries
The Review of Regional Studies, 2006, 36, (3), 279-303 View citations (6)
- Determinants of FDI-induced externalities: New empirical evidence for Mexican manufacturing industries
World Development, 2005, 33, (12), 2103-2118 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.