Details about Jason Cannon Jones
Access statistics for papers by Jason Cannon Jones.
Last updated 2020-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Analysis of the Effectiveness of supplemental Instruction: The Problem of Selection Bias and Limited Dependent Variables
Working Papers, Utah State University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Response and Recovery: Does the Delay Between a Crisis and an IMF Loan Affect the Length of Recovery?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2019, 25, (4), 481-482
- Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (4), 1541-1561 View citations (22)
- The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) and export diversification
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2015, 24, (7), 947-967 View citations (9)
- Cross-Border Banking in the Expanded European Union
Eastern European Economics, 2013, 51, (6), 54-74
- External Influences on Business Cycle Synchronization in the Euro Area
International Advances in Economic Research, 2012, 18, (1), 28-39 View citations (1)
- Financial Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization in the Expanded EU
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2011, 39, (1), 99-100 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.