Details about Nicholas A. Jolly
Access statistics for papers by Nicholas A. Jolly.
Last updated 2021-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Biodiesel: Fuel for Thought, Fuel for Connecticuts Future
CCEA Studies, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis
- Gender Differences in the Returns to Education over Time for Married Couples
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2021, 21, (4), 1257-1288
- Female Earnings and the Returns to Spousal Education Over Time
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2019, 40, (4), 691-709 View citations (1)
- Revenue Sharing and Player Salaries in Major League Baseball
Journal of Sports Economics, 2017, 18, (8), 831-849 View citations (1)
- Safety regulation in professional football: Empirical evidence of intended and unintended consequences
Journal of Health Economics, 2017, 53, (C), 87-99 View citations (2)
- The Long-Run Effects of Job Displacement on Sources of Health Insurance Coverage
Journal of Labor Research, 2017, 38, (2), 187-205 View citations (1)
- Geographic Mobility and the Costs of Job Loss
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (4), 1793-1829 View citations (4)
- Job displacement’s long-run effect on access to employer-provided health insurance and other fringe benefits
Economics Letters, 2015, 130, (C), 100-104 View citations (3)
- Revenue sharing and within-team payroll inequality in Major League Baseball
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (1), 80-85 View citations (1)
- NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT UNDER MLB FINAL-OFFER SALARY ARBITRATION SYSTEM
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (2), 533-543
- JOB DISPLACEMENT AND THE INTER-TEMPORAL MOVEMENT OF WORKERS THROUGH THE EARNINGS AND INCOME DISTRIBUTIONS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (2), 392-406
- The impact of work-limiting disabilities on earnings and income mobility
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (36), 5104-5118 View citations (6)
- Salary Distribution and Collective Bargaining Agreements: A Case Study of the NBA
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 2012, 51, (2), 342-363 View citations (1)
- Earnings losses of displaced workers and the business cycle: An analysis with administrative data
Economics Letters, 2011, 111, (1), 16-19 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.