Details about Huseyin Karamelikli
Access statistics for papers by Huseyin Karamelikli.
Last updated 2019-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange rate volatility and Japan–U.S. commodity trade: An asymmetry analysis
The World Economy, 2019, 42, (11), 3287-3318
- Is there a J-curve effect in Tunisia’s bilateral trade with her partners? New evidence from asymmetry analysis
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2019, 52, (1), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Japan-U.S. trade balance at commodity level and asymmetric effects of Yen-Dollar rate
Japan and the World Economy, 2018, 48, (C), 1-10 View citations (3)
- Oil exports and non-oil exports: Dutch disease effects in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 44, (4), 540-551 View citations (1)
- Electricity Demand in MENA Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
Iranian Economic Review (IER), 2016, 20, (1), 81-92 View citations (1)
- Linear and nonlinear dynamics of housing price in Turkey
Ekonomia journal, 2016, 46 View citations (1)
- IMPACT OF OIL AND NATURAL GAS PRICES ON THE TURKISH FOREIGN TRADE BALANCE: UNIT ROOT AND COINTEGRATION TESTS WITH STRUCTURAL BREAKS
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2015, 10, (3), 91-104 View citations (1)
- REMITTANCES AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN TURKEY Abstract: Savings are one of the important determinants beyond the theories of economic growth. Therefore remittances and foreign direct investment inflows have importance for the countries having insufficient savings. This study examines the relationship between economic growth, remittances, foreign direct investment inflows and gross domestic savings in Turkey during the period 1974-2013 by using Autoregressive Distributed Lag approach. We found that remittances, foreign direct investment and gross domestic savings had positive impact on economic growth
EcoForum, 2015, 4, (2), 2
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.