Details about Mohamad B. Karaki
Access statistics for papers by Mohamad B. Karaki.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetries in the Responses of Regional Job Flows to Oil Price Shocks
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2018)
- Monetary shocks and job flows: evidence from disaggregated data
Empirical Economics, 2020, 58, (6), 2911-2936 View citations (1)
- Oil Prices and Personal Consumption Expenditures: Does the Source of the Shock Matter?
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2019, 81, (2), 250-270 View citations (14)
- Oil price shocks and U.S. economic activity
Energy Policy, 2019, 129, (C), 89-99 View citations (22)
- ASYMMETRIES IN THE RESPONSES OF REGIONAL JOB FLOWS TO OIL PRICE SHOCKS
Economic Inquiry, 2018, 56, (3), 1827-1845 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Oil Prices and State Unemployment Rates
The Energy Journal, 2018, Volume 39, (Number 3) View citations (14)
- Nonlinearities in the response of real GDP to oil price shocks
Economics Letters, 2017, 161, (C), 146-148 View citations (11)
- Where do jobs go when oil prices drop?
Energy Economics, 2017, 64, (C), 469-482 View citations (31)
- The effects of oil price shocks on job reallocation
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 61, (C), 95-113 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.