Details about Eyüp Kadıoğlu
Access statistics for papers by Eyüp Kadıoğlu.
Last updated 2023-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of trading hours extensions on foreign exchange volatility: intraday evidence from the Moscow exchange
Financial Innovation, 2023, 9, (1), 1-23
- Factors affecting bank loan quality: a panel analysis of emerging markets
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2022, 19, (3), 437-458
- Manipulation in the bond market and the role of investment funds: Evidence from an emerging market
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2022, 79, (C)
- Intraday analysis of regulation change in microstructure: evidence from an emerging market
International Journal of Emerging Markets, 2021, 18, (5), 1216-1235 View citations (1)
- STOCK DIVIDEND EX-DAY ABNORMAL RETURN: EVIDENCE FROM TURKISH STOCK MARKET
Ekonomski pregled, 2021, 72, (5), 670-696 View citations (1)
- Profitability of brokerage houses in Turkey
Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2019, 32, (1), 1583-1601
- Volatilite Endeksleri: Gelişimi, Türleri, Uygulamaları ve TRVIX Önerisi
Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, 2019, 4, (2), 204-228
- Determinants of Dividend Payout Decisions: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of Turkish Stock Market
IJFS, 2018, 6, (4), 1-16 View citations (8)
- Effect of the Asset Quality on the Bank Profitability
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 9, (7), 60-68 View citations (9)
- Is the free cash flow hypothesis valid in Turkey?
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2017, 17, (2), 111-116 View citations (5)
- Testing the Relationship between Free Cash Flow and Company Performance in Borsa Istanbul
International Business Research, 2017, 10, (5), 148-158
- Determinants of Price Volatility of Futures Contracts: Evidence from an Emerging Market
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2016, 6, (2), 7 View citations (2)
- Dividend Changes and Future Profitability: Evidence from the Turkish Stock Market
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 8, (3), 196-205 View citations (2)
- Closing price manipulation in Borsa Istanbul and the impact of call auction sessions
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2015, 15, (3), 213-221 View citations (4)
- Corporate Ratings and a Model Proposition for the Manufacturing Industry at Borsa Istanbul
International Journal of Financial Research, 2015, 6, (3), 13-28
- Intraday Return and Volatility Structures in Borsa Istanbul and the Impact of Opening and Closing Call Auction Sessions
Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, 2015, 9, (1), 103-126 View citations (3)
- Vadeli Islem Sozlesmelerinde Vade Etkisi: Turkiye Ornegi
Ege Academic Review, 2015, 15, (3), 421-433
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.