Details about Kenichi Kashiwagi
Access statistics for papers by Kenichi Kashiwagi.
Last updated 2021-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Technical efficiency of olive oil manufacturing and efficacy of modernization programme in Tunisia
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Exploring Japanese olive oil consumer behavior
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Effect of Religious and Cultural Information of Olive Oil on Consumer Behavior: Evidence from Japan
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (3), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Effect of agglomeration on technical efficiency of small and medium‐sized garment firms in Egypt
African Development Review, 2020, 32, (1), 14-26 View citations (1)
- Growing Olive Oil Export and Intra-Industry Trade in Mediterranean Countries: Application of Gravity Model
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (17), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Factors affecting customers’ continued intentions to use Islamic banks
Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 2019, 24, (3), 59-68
- Technical Efficiency of Olive-growing Farms in the Northern West Bank of Palestine
Sustainable Agriculture Research, 2017, 06, (2)
- Productivity Growth and Technological Progress in the Palestinian Economy: Empirical Evidence from the West Bank
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2016, 6, (1), 4
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.