Details about Ilja Kristian Kavonius
Access statistics for papers by Ilja Kristian Kavonius.
Last updated 2021-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Understanding household wealth: linking macro and micro data to produce distributional financial accounts
Statistics Paper Series, European Central Bank
- Is the top tail of the wealth distribution the missing link between the Household Finance and Consumption Survey and national accounts?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Official Statistics (2019)
- Estimating gross value added volumes and prices by institutional sector
Statistics Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Micro and macro analysis on household income, wealth and saving in the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (17)
- Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (67)
- Durable Goods and ICT: The Drivers of Euro Area Productivity growth?
Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy View citations (1)
- The effect of durable goods and ICT on euro area productivity growth?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Durable goods and their effect on household saving ratios in the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (4)
- Durable Goods and Household Saving Ratios in the Euro Area
Discussion Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research
- Is the Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution the Missing Link between the Household Finance and Consumption Survey and National Accounts?
Journal of Official Statistics, 2019, 35, (1), 31-65 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- MEASURING THE STOCK OF CONSUMER DURABLES AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR EURO AREA SAVINGS RATIOS
Review of Income and Wealth, 2009, 55, (1), 43-56 View citations (4)
- Developing distributional household balance sheets
A chapter in Are post-crisis statistical initiatives completed?, 2019, vol. 49
- Deriving household indebtedness indicators by linking micro and macro balance sheet data
A chapter in Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, 2016, vol. 41 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.