Details about Changhui Kang
Access statistics for papers by Changhui Kang.
Last updated 2021-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Being Knowledgeable of Sociable?: Differences in Relative Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills
Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics
- Performance of Various Estimators for Censored Response Models with Endogenous Regressors
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University
See also Journal Article in Pacific Economic Review (2010)
- University Prestige and Choice of Major Field: Evidence from South Korea
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (1)
- Private Tutoring and Distribution of Student Academic Outcomes: An Implication of the Presence of Private Tutoring for Educational Inequality
Korean Economic Review, 2021, 37, 287-326 View citations (1)
- Effects of a holiday trip on health and quality of life: evidence from a natural experiment in South Korea
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (42), 4556-4569 View citations (1)
- MEASURING EFFORT INCENTIVES IN A TOURNAMENT WITH MANY PARTICIPANTS: THEORY AND APPLICATION
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (2), 1240-1250
- Being Knowledgeable or Sociable? Different Patterns of Human Capital Development and Evaluation in Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills
Korean Economic Review, 2015, 31, 57-87 View citations (1)
- Labor Market Effects of School Ties: Evidence from Graduates of Leveled High Schools in South Korea
Korean Economic Review, 2015, 31, 199-237 View citations (1)
- Estimation of Binary Response Models With Endogenous Regressors
Pacific Economic Review, 2014, 19, (4), 502-530 View citations (3)
- Do Private Tutoring Expenditures Raise Academic Performance? Evidence from Middle School Students in South Korea
Asian Economic Journal, 2013, 27, (1), 59-83 View citations (15)
- The Effect of Protection of Temporary Workers on Employment Levels: Evidence from the 2007 Reform of South Korea
ILR Review, 2012, 65, (3), 578-606 View citations (5)
- Family Size and Educational Investments in Children: Evidence from Private Tutoring Expenditures in South Korea
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2011, 73, (1), 59-78 View citations (17)
- Confronting the shadow education system: what government policies for what private tutoring?
Education Economics, 2010, 18, (3), 373-375
- PERFORMANCE OF VARIOUS ESTIMATORS FOR CENSORED RESPONSE MODELS WITH ENDOGENOUS REGRESSORS
Pacific Economic Review, 2010, 15, (4), 447-463 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- EDUCATIONAL IMPLICATIONS OF SCHOOL SYSTEMS AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF SCHOOLING
Journal of Economic Development, 2009, 34, (2), 185-218
- Does education induce healthy lifestyle?
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (6), 1516-1531 View citations (47)
- Academic interactions among classroom peers: a cross-country comparison using TIMSS
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (12), 1531-1544 View citations (3)
- Classroom peer effects and academic achievement: Quasi-randomization evidence from South Korea
Journal of Urban Economics, 2007, 61, (3), 458-495 View citations (74)
- Effects of ability mixing in high school on adulthood earnings: quasiexperimental evidence from South Korea
Journal of Population Economics, 2007, 20, (2), 269-297 View citations (13)
- REGIONAL TIES AND DISCRIMINATION: POLITICAL CHANGE, ECONOMIC CRISIS, AND JOB DISPLACEMENTS IN SOUTH KOREA, 1997–99
The Developing Economies, 2007, 45, (1), 63-96 View citations (2)
- Identification for difference in differences with cross-section and panel data
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (2), 270-276 View citations (29)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.