Details about Kazuhiko Kato
Access statistics for papers by Kazuhiko Kato.
Last updated 2013-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Partial privatization and environmental policies
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Partial privatization and unidirectional transboundary pollution
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- "Voice Matters in a Dictator Game"(in Japanese)
CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
- Voice Matters in a Dictator Game
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Experimental Economics (2008)
- Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem
Journal of Economics, 2013, 110, (2), 165-180 View citations (12)
- Emission quota versus emission tax in a mixed duopoly
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2011, 13, (1), 43-63 View citations (13)
- WHEN YOU ASK ZEUS A FAVOR: THE THIRD PARTY'S VOICE IN A DICTATOR GAME
The Japanese Economic Review, 2010, 61, (2), 145-158 View citations (1)
- Voice matters in a dictator game
Experimental Economics, 2008, 11, (4), 336-343 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Mixed oligopoly, privatization, subsidization, and the order of firms' moves: Several types of objectives
Economics Letters, 2007, 96, (2), 287-292 View citations (23)
- Can Allowing to Trade Permits Enhance Welfare in Mixed Oligopoly?
Journal of Economics, 2006, 88, (3), 263-283 View citations (28)
- Price Competition in a Mixed Duopoly
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 12, (4), 1-5 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.