Details about Huseyin Kaya
Access statistics for papers by Huseyin Kaya.
Last updated 2016-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the Predictive Power of Yield Spread for Future Growth and Recession: The Turkish Case
Working Papers, Bahcesehir University, Betam View citations (1)
- Has inflation targeting increased predictive power of term structure about future inflation: evidence from an emerging market ?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FOR DAY OF THE WEEK EFFECT IN AN EMERGING MARKET: THE TURKISH CASE
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Model Belirsizligi Altinda Doviz Kurunun Enflasyona Etkisi
Central Bank Review, 2015, 15, (2), 79-93
- Petrol Fiyatlarinin Enflasyona Geciskenligi Degisti mi?
Central Bank Review, 2015, 15, (3), 75-88
- Does the level of the yield curve predict inflation?
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (7), 477-480
- Pass-through of oil prices to domestic prices: Evidence from an oil-hungry but oil-poor emerging market
Economic Modelling, 2014, 43, (C), 67-74 View citations (10)
- Day-of-the-week effect in Consumer Confidence Index: The case of Turkey
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, 2013, 2012, (2), 33-42 View citations (1)
- Energy use, exports, imports and GDP: New evidence from the OECD countries
Energy Policy, 2013, 57, (C), 469-476 View citations (31)
- Forecasting the yield curve and the role of macroeconomic information in Turkey
Economic Modelling, 2013, 33, (C), 1-7 View citations (3)
- The yield curve and the macroeconomy: Evidence from Turkey
Economic Modelling, 2013, 32, (C), 100-107 View citations (2)
- Has 'inflation targeting' increased the predictive power of term structure about future inflation: evidence from Turkish experience?
Applied Financial Economics, 2011, 21, (20), 1539-1547 View citations (3)
- Real exchange rates and bilateral trade dynamics of Turkey: panel cointegration approach
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (8), 791-795 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.