Details about Pavel Kapinos
Access statistics for papers by Pavel Kapinos.
Last updated 2023-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Paycheck Protection Program: County-Level Determinants and Effect on Unemployment
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (2)
- The Pandemic's Impact on Credit Risk: Averted or Delayed?
FEDS Notes, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Monetary Policy News and Systemic Risk at the Zero Lower Bound
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Finance & Economics (2021)
- Targeting Rules with Intrinsic Persistence and Endogenous Policy Inertia
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics
- Dynamic comovement among banks, systemic risk, and the macroeconomy
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2022, 138, (C) View citations (2)
- Did the Paycheck Protection Program have negative side effects on small-business activity?
Economics Letters, 2021, 208, (C) View citations (2)
- Monetary policy news and systemic risk at the zero lower bound
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (4), 4932-4945 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Is the Fed’s news perception different from the private sector’s?
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (16), 1694-1710
- Does regulatory bank oversight impact economic activity? A local projections approach
Journal of Financial Stability, 2018, 39, (C), 167-174 View citations (4)
- Smaller Banks Less Able to Withstand Flattening Yield Curve
Economic Letter, 2018, 13, (8), 1-4 View citations (1)
- (Un)expected housing price changes: Identifying the drivers of small business finance
Journal of Economics and Business, 2016, 84, (C), 79-94 View citations (1)
- A Top-down Approach to Stress-testing Banks
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2016, 49, (2), 229-264 View citations (38)
- Monetary policy and news shocks: are Taylor rules forward-looking?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2016, 16, (2), 335-360 View citations (7)
- Myopia, Discretion, and Commitment in a Two‐Period AS/AD Model
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (4), 1055-1069
- TARGETS IN THE TAYLOR RULE: INFLATION, SPEED LIMIT, OR PRICE LEVEL?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (1), 176-190 View citations (1)
- Forward-looking monetary policy and anticipated shocks to inflation
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2011, 33, (4), 620-633 View citations (8)
- Liquidity Trap in an Inflation-Targeting Framework: A Graphical Analysis
International Review of Economic Education, 2011, 10, (2), 91-105 View citations (1)
- A New Keynesian Workbook
International Review of Economic Education, 2010, 9, (1), 111-123 View citations (2)
- Endogenous Persistence and the Performance of Inertial Targeting Rules
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-31
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.