Details about Maria Kaneva
Access statistics for papers by Maria Kaneva.
Last updated 2022-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adapting to the Challenges of Chronic Non-communicable Diseases: Evidence from Russia
Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2021, 16, (4), 1537-1553 View citations (1)
- How Self-Rated is Self-Rated Health? Exploring the Role of Individual and Institutional Factors in Reporting Heterogeneity in Russia
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2021, 155, (2), 675-696 View citations (1)
- Attitudes to reform: Could a cooperative health insurance scheme work in Russia?
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2019, 19, (3), 371-394 View citations (1)
- The impact of R&D and knowledge spillovers on the economic growth of russian regions
Growth and Change, 2019, 50, (1), 301-334 View citations (8)
- Heterogeneity in reporting self-assessed health of the Russians
Applied Econometrics, 2018, 51, 102-125 View citations (2)
- Interrelation of R&D, Knowledge Spillovers, and Dynamics of the Economic Growth of Russian Regions
Regional Research of Russia, 2018, 8, (1), 84-91 View citations (4)
- Innovation indicators and regional growth in Russia
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2017, 50, (2), 133-159 View citations (7)
- Reforming voluntary drug insurance in Russian healthcare: does social solidarity matter?
Health Policy, 2017, 121, (11), 1177-1185 View citations (3)
- Crowdsourcing as a Component of a New Public Administration Model for Regions
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", 2015, 1
- Regression Analysis of Factors Influencing Willingness-to-Pay for Cooperative Medical Insurance
Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, 2015, (5), 80-90
- Diagnostics of Siberian Innovation Development
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", 2013, 2 View citations (3)
- Econometric persistence in innovation and analysis of the patent activity of Russian companies
Applied Econometrics, 2013, 32, (4), 93-109
- Exotic hedging options in the foreign economic activity: comparative analysis
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", 2007, 2
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.