Details about Sergey Kadochnikov
Access statistics for papers by Sergey Kadochnikov.
Last updated 2019-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Export Performance and Survival in Russia: Why some Regions grow fast and others don't
FIW Working Paper series, FIW
- Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (5)
- Market Structure, Technological Gap and Vertical Linkage Effects from Foreign Direct Investment
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (2)
- The impact of financial and human resources on the export performance of Russian firms
Economic Systems, 2017, 41, (1), 41-51 View citations (1)
- Manufacturing Export of Russian Regions: Looking for the Most Dynamic Markets and Industries
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2015, 10 View citations (1)
- Economic growth due to export externalities: a spatial econometric analysis for Russian regions, 2003-2008
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (4), 358-374 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Related Variety in Export on Economic Development of Russian Regions
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2013, 9 View citations (1)
- Economic security of regions in the context of Russia's WTO accession
Economy of region, 2012, 1, (2), 186 - 196
- Research and development potential of the Russian higher education institutions
Economy of region, 2012, 1, (3), 33 - 46
- Basket of Growth: New Export Industries in Sverdlovsk Region
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2010, (6), 62-81 View citations (3)
- Direct foreign investments in transition economy
Economy of region, 2005, 1, (4), 140 - 170
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.