Details about Hoe Ee KHOR
Access statistics for papers by Hoe Ee KHOR.
Last updated 2017-09-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- An Asian Response to International Financial Reforms
Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics
- Asia: A Perspective on the Subprime Crisis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration
Macroeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- China’s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration
Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics View citations (1)
- FORUM 2011
Development and Change, 2011, 42, (1), 209-227
- MANAGED FLOAT EXCHANGE RATE SYSTEM: THE SINGAPORE EXPERIENCE
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2007, 52, (01), 7-25 View citations (6)
- China's Changing Economic Structure and Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade, Production and Integration
China & World Economy, 2006, 14, (6), 1-19 View citations (8)
- China--macroeconomic cycles in the 1980S
China Economic Review, 1992, 3, (2), 173-194 View citations (7)
- Interest Rates in Mexico: The Role of Exchange Rate Expectations and International Creditworthiness
IMF Staff Papers, 1991, 38, (4), 850-871 View citations (7)
- The anchoring of inflation expectations in Singapore
A chapter in Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, 2008, vol. 35, pp 445-449
- Comments on “Monetary policy regimes and macroeconomic outcomes: Hong Kong and Singapore” by Stefan Gerlach and Petra Gerlach-Kristen
A chapter in Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, 2006, vol. 31, pp 65-70 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.