Details about Arifur Khan
Access statistics for papers by Arifur Khan.
Last updated 2019-11-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Audit Committee: A Summary of the Findings of Some Existing Literature
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Corporate social responsibility disclosure and financial transparency: Evidence from India
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2019, 56, (C), 330-351 View citations (1)
- Insider ownership and dividend policy in an imputation tax environment
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2019, 54, (C), 153-167 View citations (2)
- Corporate boards and performance pricing in private debt contracts
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2018, 50, (C), 144-162 View citations (2)
- The Effect of Board Capital and CEO Power on Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures
Journal of Business Ethics, 2018, 150, (1), 41-56 View citations (7)
- Business Group Affiliation, Earnings Management and Audit Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh
Managerial Auditing Journal, 2017, 32, (4/5), 427-444 View citations (5)
- Corporate political connections, agency costs and audit quality
International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 2016, 24, (4), 357-374 View citations (2)
- Corporate social responsibility disclosures and earnings quality: Are they a reflection of managers’ opportunistic behavior?
Managerial Auditing Journal, 2015, 30, (3), 277-298 View citations (6)
- Family firms, firm performance and political connections: Evidence from Bangladesh
Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, 2015, 11, (3), 215-230 View citations (10)
- Intellectual capital disclosures and corporate governance: An empirical examination
Advances in accounting, 2015, 31, (2), 219-227 View citations (1)
- Determinants of corporate social disclosure: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh
Advances in accounting, 2014, 30, (1), 168-175 View citations (13)
- Ethics Education in the Australian Accounting Curriculum: A Longitudinal Study Examining Barriers and Enablers
Accounting Education, 2014, 23, (4), 362-382 View citations (5)
- Managerial share ownership and operating performance: Do independent and executive directors have different incentives?
Australian Journal of Management, 2014, 39, (1), 47-71 View citations (7)
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures: Evidence from an Emerging Economy
Journal of Business Ethics, 2013, 114, (2), 207-223 View citations (120)
- Do Big-Four affiliates earn audit fee premiums in emerging markets?
Advances in accounting, 2013, 29, (2), 332-342 View citations (2)
- The value of executive director share ownership and discretionary accruals
Accounting Research Journal, 2013, 26, (1), 35-55
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.