Details about Yohane Khamfula
Access statistics for papers by Yohane Khamfula.
Last updated 2022-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Donor Herding and Domestic Debt Crisis
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2007)
- Fiscal uncertainty with donor herding and domestic debt crisis
Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Essays on exchange rate policy in developing countries
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (7)
- Exploring Food Security and Household Dietary Diversity in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (5), 1-16 View citations (5)
- The Nexus between Macro-Prudential Banking Regulation, Interest Rate Spread and Monetary Policy in South Africa
Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, 2019, 10, (6), 141-151
- Drug-related crime and poverty in South Africa
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2018, 6, (1), 1534528 View citations (1)
- State Owned Enterprises In South Africa: A Pinocchio Paradox
Africagrowth Agenda, 2018, 15, (1), 4-7
- Donor herding and domestic debt crisis
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (4), 299-302 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in EP and IS Countries: The Role of Corruption
The World Economy, 2007, 30, (12), 1843-1854 View citations (13)
- Output Growth and Monetary Policy Interaction in a Common Monetary Area: Forecasting with VEC Models in Namibia, Lesotho, South Africa and Swaziland, 1981-2004
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2006, 6, (2) View citations (2)
- African capital markets and real sector investment
Journal of International Development, 2005, 17, (4), 511-525
- The Southern African Development Community: suitable for a monetary union?
Journal of Development Economics, 2004, 73, (2), 699-714 View citations (36)
- Influence of social learning on exchange rate policy in developing countries:a preliminary finding
Applied Economics, 1998, 30, (5), 697-704 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.